You guys... we are SO excited for November 22, 2014, (and you should be too)!!!!!
That's the date of the (Fifth Annual) Memory Mixer - A Party to end Alzheimer's. We're honored to be the photographers for this awesome event to help fight to end Alzheimer's. Find out more here. Everyone should totally go. So tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell everyone.
Here is a little more information for all y'all:
- What: Memory Mixer - A Party to end Alzheimer's
- Where: Target Field, Champions Club - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- When: November 22, 2014 from 7:30pm-11:30pm
- Why: Help us fight to end Alzheimer's
- Wear: Cocktail attire (purple attire is admired, but not required!)
- Cost: $45.00 in advance [$50 at the door]
- Cost includes: 2 drink tickets, silent auction, light appetizers, AND desserts!
- Convinced? Click here to buy your tickets
The best part of ALL is that 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Alzheimer's Association!
So come join us to have a great time and help a great cause, we'll even take your picture. Promise.
We will leave you with a little note from the hosts of the evening:
Your dollars fuel the Alzheimer's Association's mission-related initiatives of care, support and research. In addition, your actions, both through donating and by attending the event, help to change the level of Alzheimer's awareness in your community.
The Memory Mixer has raised close to $40,000 in its first four years,
and we hope to raise an additional $17,000 at this year's event.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US IN THE FIGHT TO END ALZHEIMER'S.